please do not let ferguson die out like everything else big does. do not let this die out. do not let this continue on for three days and then everyone forget about it. do not let this happen.
queue this post up 3 days from now, a week from now, a month from now, a month from then. make sure even if you forget your blog will remember.
get to know me meme ★ favorite female characters [3/7]↳ Cher Horowitz
A Pythagorean cup looks like a normal drinking cup, except that the bowl has a central column in it. It was supposedly invented by Pythagoras of Samos (yes, that one). It allows the user to fill the cup with wine up to a certain level. If the user fills only to that level, the imbiber may enjoy a drink in peace. If, however, the user gets greedy, the cup dumps all the wine into the unfortunate victim’s lap.
Pythagoras sounds like a real asshole.
same goes for instant (via fuckthereallife)
- Heterosexual: Sexually attracted to a gender besides your own.
- Homosexual: Someone attracted to someone of the same gender as themselves.
- Bisexual: Sexually attracted to two or more genders.
- Polysexual: Sexually attracted to many genders, but not all.
- Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders. (this and bisexual, and sometimes polysexual, are often considered to be the same thing and different people may simply identify as any one of them due to their own personal reasons)
- Demisexual: Sexually attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
- Asexual: Having no sexual attraction to others
- Heteroromantic: Attracted romantically to a gender besides your own
- Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.
- Biromantic: Attracted romantically to two or more genders
- Polyromantic: Attracted to many genders (but not all)
- Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders
- Demiromantic: Romantically attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
- Aromantic: Having no romantic attraction to others
- Polyamorous: Someone who is attracted to, and is comfortable with being in a relationship with more than one person at a time.
- Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location): An individual who identifies as a gender other than the one they were assigned at birth to be. Often shortened to trans
- Cisgender: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate) Often shortened to cis
- Intersex: Someone who has ambiguous genitalia that doesn't fit into our strict dichotomy of uterus or testes. Often forced into surgery to correct their genitals at a very young age, causing psychological and physical harm later in life
- Nonbinary: Outside of the gender binary of male and female. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity)
- Genderqueer: Outside of the gender binary. (**This is not an umbrella term like the post said before I edited it! Do not use this as an umbrella term for nonbinary individuals, simply use 'nonbinary'. Queer is considered a slur and not everyone likes to be associated with the word)
- Agender: Someone who feels gender neutral, or someone who experiences a 'lack' of gender.
- Bigender: Someone who identifies as two separate genders.
- Trigender: Someone who identifies as three separate genders.
- Genderfluid: A gender that changes, or is 'fluid'.
- Demigirl: Identifying partially as a woman, but not wholly.
- Demiboy/guy: Identifying partially as a man, but not wholly.
- Dmab: Designated Male at Birth.
- Dfab: Designated Female at Birth.
- Amab/Afab: Same as dmab/dmab, except with 'assigned' instead of 'designted'.
- Camab/Cafab: Same as previous, except prefixed by 'coercively', to highlight the lack of choice.
- Reblog to inform! And if there's any I missed or anything that should be clarified, please message me! Always looking to expand the proper vocab. : )
72 Degrees in the shade.
The Animated Self Portrait
"Firstly, I’m glad you survived. I don’t know how you can stand all that water. Secondly, come here. You washed off my scent."
accurate caption is accurate